While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide
superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust.
Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our
customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at
SpecSimple.com. Here then, is our promise to our individual
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security
and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information
to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our
customers, which includes advising our customers about our products,
services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in
the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that
information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be
subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external
organization unless we have previously informed the customer in
disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are
required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of
our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers
from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain
any customer information unless the customer has specifically
expressed interest in their products or services.
6. We will tell customers in plain language how they may remove
their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact
us to remove their names from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support
services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and
to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy